Thank you to The Healthy Epicurean who nominated me for the Liebster Award.
These are the questions she asked me:
1. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury all the way- who can resist bacon and eggs > pancakes?
2. Black coffee or white?
I used to bat for Team White, but nowadays I’m choking Black since my milk has been cut from the diet…sounds wrong, doesn’t it? Haha…
3. Snow or sun?
Sun, but only if I’m fully clothed with a hat and 50+ sunblock- I’m a pasty wonder!
4. One word to describe yourself? Grateful.
5. Romantic or comedy film?
If I wanted to cry, I’d slam my fingers in car doors, so definitely no soppy “I love you” stuff. I like a good laugh and always have a classic comedy lined up for emergencies in the DVD cabinet.
6. Meat or vegetarian? As much as I hate to say it, I’m a carnivore…
7. Are you a morning or an evening person?
DO NOT BUG ME BEFORE MY COFFEE. That is all.
8. How many languages do you speak?
2 if you count bad out-of-sorts Cantonese. Oh, and 3, if you count Whale Communication. Mmmmmmrroooooooooohhhhh…
9. Which fictional character would you like to be?
Lara Croft, turning on males since computers were invented 😉
Seriously though, I envy her boobs…lol
Here are 11 facts about myself:
- I don’t particularly enjoy being the center of attention- there’s too much pressure and you can’t please everyone. I’d rather let the stronger personalities take over and run it as a guest star.
- That said, I do enjoy public speaking and would love to publish books and do workshops one day. I’d love to be able to help people like how Paris Hilton helps us little people- who would have thought that putting on a tiara will help lighten up your mood on a grumpy day? It’s pure genius.
- I am a firm believer that we create our own fate. Have a bitch and a cry once in a while, but the world isn’t always against you and I think a lot of people lose perspective of how lucky they really are to have food on their tables, a roof over their heads and a family to go home to at night. And if all fails, put on a tiara. Genius!
- High school was difficult for me- it was the most bizarre experience of my life but if I had a chance to do it over I wouldn’t change anything. Except the peroxide mousey-blonde hair…and the plaid-inspired outfits….and the braces…..gahhh omg I was such a train wreck no wonder all the cool kids wouldn’t talk to me!!
- I don’t think I could ever sabotage other people to get ahead.
- I’d like to think that my dry sarcasm was influenced by Daria (you know that really cool MTV cartoon?). My brain however, is uncannily on the same level & depth to the likes of Spongebob (naturally).
- I love my family, weirdo cousins and all.
- Relationships aren’t meant to be hard work. I don’t see the point of having death matches over the little things anymore. If it doesn’t work, move on. Just because there is love doesn’t mean that it will work.
- I also don’t get girls. Seriously, we have so many problems already as a sex that if we actually worked together instead of giving each other eating disorders we’d have a female president by now (albeit a fat and ugly one).
- Next time I go to Vegas I am bent on hiring a hummer full of ho’s and playing air guitar on the roof ie. Lil wayne style on the strip yehhhhhhhhhhh. God bless America.
- I’ve got game like EA. No, really. I love EA. I can’t wait til the new Sims come out!!
Here are my 11 nominees:
- Curious Cavemanda
And here are their 11 questions:
1. Best childhood memory?
2. Dream holiday destination?
3. Most embarrassing trait?
4. One thing you’d like to achieve this year?
5. One word to describe yourself?
6. What’s more important- love or trust?
7. What’s your signature dish in the kitchen?
8. Red-eye flights or all-day flights?
9. Most favorite city?
10. Who inspires you?
11. Three things you never leave home without?
Liebster Award INSTRUCTIONS
1. Add the award icon to your blog!
2. Link to your nominator to say thank you.
3. Each blogger should post 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and then create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Choose 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers, go to their blog and tell them about the award.